Saturday, March 1, 2014

Saturday Sparks Link Party 52

Welcome to Saturday Sparks 52!

I have been so inspired by the creativity that everyone so willingly shares each week at Saturday Sparks. It is a joy to visit each and every site and see the new and creative ideas that you all have come up with.

Now, onto the Fabulous Features from Saturday Sparks 51.


TV Room Makeover at Row House.


DIY Ribbon Organizer at Craft Dictator


 Polka Dot and Ruffle Apron at Green Willow Pond.


 Home Remedy's for Strep Throat at Wonderfully Messy Mom.


Bacon Cinnamon Doughnuts at Southern Distinctions


Orange Marmalade Coffee Cake at Cozy Country Living.


 Raspberry White Chocolate Pound Cake at Kleinworth & Co.


Pieced Pastimes

 Thanks to everyone for linking up to last weeks party.
If you were featured, please grab the featured button to add to your blog.

Now, onto the party!

Link up your latest inspiring posts including:

Home Decor
Crafts
Sewing
Gardening
Recipes
DIY
Repurposing

Links are open through Friday morning.

I will post features next week to Pieced Pastimes, Facebook and Pinterest.

I can't wait to see what you have been working on!

Pieced Pastimes

 Party Guidelines:
- Post the party button (above) or a text link back  to the party or on your post.
- Share your own projects - something that is made by you.
- Follow Pieced Pastimes via one of the social media links at the top of the sidebar.
- No advertising, Etsy shops or giveaways.
- Pin feature photos to Pinterest from the original source and not from this blog.
- Visit other links and leave a kind comment.

Print Friendly and PDF

19 comments:

  1. Suzanne, your features are making my mouth water, yum! Thank you for another wonderful party and hope you have the best weekend! :)

    Hugs,
    Heather
    MySweetMission.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Suznne, thank you so much for hosting such a great party. Have a wonderful weekend... Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for featuring my dresser---and for hosting such inspiring linky parties!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the link up, and the feature. I hope you have a blessed weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for hosting! Enjoy your weekend!
    -Shelley

    ReplyDelete
  6. Suzanne, thank you for the party this week! So many beautiful things to browse this morning! Happy Saturday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Suzanne! Thanks so much for the party and for featuring my Orange Marmalade Coffee Cake! I hope you have a wonderful weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Some yummy features too! Thank you so much for hosting Suzanne. Have a great weekend.
    FABBY

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for hosting so we can link up projects and check out others for inspiration. That's why I enjoy the parties, because it's like a load of inspiration in one place.

    Shannon ~ bohemianjunktion.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you so much for featuring my Apron Suzanne! So many wonderful features! Thanks for hosting the party. I've linked up an older post this time as I had lots of extra hours at work this week and am now in the middle of doing taxes with no time for projects. Have a great weekend! ~Deborah

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you so much for featuring my TV room post, as a new blogger I sometimes don't know how I am doing but people like you and your blog keep me inspired and wanting to keep going, thank you so much.
    Ramon
    Rowhouseblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Morning, Suzanne,
    MMMmmm, so many yummy treats this morning! Hope you're having a great start to your weekend. Thanks for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for hosting the party! Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi, Suzanne. I'm happy to be here for the first time! Thanks for hosting! ~Zuni

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow Suzanne, thanks so much for featuring my granola recipe! I'm on a low carb diet at the moment so this is my daily breakfast and I love it!

    Thanks also for hosting today. Hope your weekend is fabulous.

    Best wishes,
    Natasha in Oz

    ReplyDelete
  16. HI Suzanne, I believe this is my first visit. I have joined your Saturday Sparks party. Thanks for hosting. I see some lovely features. In fact, the first one is Ramon's blog, in which I just re-designed for him. From your newest follower, Linda
    Also Robyn from Simply Fresh Dinners pointed me to you.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks for hosting. Today is my first visit to your blog so obviously my first time linking up. I look forward to seeing all the other posts and getting fun ideas.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading each and every comment and welcome any questions or feedback you may have.

^ Scroll to Top