Thursday, March 7, 2013

Scenes from the Side of the Road 5

While out and about doing daily errands, I was able to capture these moments in time with my phone. The picture quality isn't the best, but still well worth sharing.


On my way home from grocery shopping, I noticed this heart drawn in the sky.  I thought it was such a sweet and romantic gesture for someone to make. I smiled the rest of the drive home.


While getting gas at a little convenience store in town, I heard the sound of a chainsaw. I looked across the street to see this amazingly tall crane truck towering above the trees.


I watched for a moment and realized that there was a man with a chainsaw attached to the cable of the crane. By the time I took a picture, he was heading back down the tree. The speck of white you see is his helmet and the red is his chainsaw. I am guessing this guy has no problem with heights. I hope he is well paid for his work.


And lastly, this poor little guy was a regular visitor at a small plaza in town. He even got a writeup in the local paper because of his highly regarded status. I took this picture of him while stopping at the bank one day. He was injured at some point and started hopping on one foot.  Sadly, he hasn't been seen for the past year or so. I suspect his days on earth are over.

I hope that you are able to stop and take notice of the little moments that happen all around us.




Print Friendly and PDF

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading each and every comment and welcome any questions or feedback you may have.

^ Scroll to Top