Saturday, March 2, 2013

Saturday Sparks #1

Welcome to Saturday Sparks
A place to share your latest creations and find inspiration from the talent of others.
Link up your latest inspiring posts including:

Home Decor
Crafts
Sewing
Gardening
Recipes
DIY
Repurposing

I will post features next week to Pieced Pastimes, Pinterest and Facebook.

I can't wait to see what you have been working on! 

Party Guidelines:
- Post the party button above or a link back to the party on your post.
- Follow Pieced Pastimes via one of the social media links at the top of the sidebar.
- No advertising, etsy shops or giveaways.
- Pin feature photos to Pinterest from the original source and not from this blog.
- Visit other links and leave a kind comment.


Print Friendly and PDF

8 comments:

  1. Thank you for the invite to your party. I have listed you on my list of places where I party. I will see you next week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Suzanne, thank you for hosting this party! I hope there will be lots of participants.

    Goedele

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for inviting me to party with you! Have a great weekend!

    Fotini

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the invite! Cute things linked up so far (: Hope you had a great weekend and thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for hosting & the invitation :) I am SO excited to be a part of you very first linky party! Some great link ups already. Have an amazing weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much for letting me know about your awesome linky party. I will be adding it to our "We Love to Party" page.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I apologize if this is a duplicate comment but I just left a comment and well don't know what happened to it. Anywho, thanks so much for letting me know about your awesome linky party. I don't know how I missed it. I am adding your awesome party to our "We Love to Party" page. Thanks so much for hosting!

    Paula

    ReplyDelete
  8. I put the Lucky Sign back on and linked up a couple of extras too!
    Kim

    ReplyDelete

I love reading each and every comment and welcome any questions or feedback you may have.

^ Scroll to Top