Friday, March 8, 2013

Saturday Sparks 1 - Viewer Favorites

Another snow storm has worked its way into our neck of the woods. It seems like our winter just doesn't want to end. One benefit of being snowed in, is having more time to visit the wonderful links that were entered into Saturday Sparks 1.
I am in awe of the talent that you have shared for this party.
For this Friday Feature post, I am featuring the most viewed links.
Now, onto the fabulous features. 
The most viewed link - PB Knock Off Pillows from Lisa at House of FabForLess. I am so loving the grain sack fabric she used to make these wonderful pillows.
The 2nd most viewed link - Grain Sack Inspired Farm Table from Aimee at The Vintage Estate. Apparently, we all love grain sacks and this table captures the look perfectly.
The 3rd most viewed link is a tie between -  35 Uses for Rubbing Alcohol from Robin at Fluster Buster. This was also the first link up to my first party, so you know this holds a special place in my heart....
...and MMS Milk Paint Tutorial from Goedele at Old Red Barn. Look at that beautiful chipped paint finish she was able to achieve. I am so totally loving this!
Thanks to everyone for linking up to the party.
If you were featured, please grab the featured button to add to your blog.
The next party starts tomorrow at 9am EST - Come join in the fun!
I will featuring some additional personal favorites to kick off Saturday Sparks 2.


Print Friendly and PDF

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the feature...always a nice surprise! Have a great weekend!

    Aimee@TheVintageEstate

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the feature - I've added your link to the post.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading each and every comment and welcome any questions or feedback you may have.

^ Scroll to Top